In this globalization era, all countries have equal opportunity to compete globally. As a result of globalization is the development of the world of science. One indicator of the progress of a nation is the number and quality of human resources with a Doctorate Degree. The number of Doctorate Degree needs to be upgraded, at least 20 percent of the total college lecturers. In this context, it is expected that in addition to accelerating the fulfillment of human resource requirements with doctoral qualifications, it is also one of the programs to produce new findings to strengthen national innovation and nation competitiveness.
The doctoral program was developed not only to score proficient doctors and great inventors, as well as to print doctoral scholars, knowledgeable and wise.
The number of doctors in a college is one indicator of the credibility of the institution. Therefore educational institutions need to keep increasing the number of doctors to improve quality and credibility. Producing a doctorate graduatee in various dental hygiene fields is an important contribution of the Faculty of Dental Medicine Airlangga University to the world of health. In accordance with Airlangga University program in support of World Class Universty, and has been issued by the rector of 2017 ruling on educational guidance of research-based doctoral program (by research). This program is expected within 3 years will be completed research and dissertation writing.
Faculty of Dental Medicine Airlangga University with the opening of this new study program is expected to contribute to the results of creative and innovative research in the field of health, especially dentistry. A multi-disciplinary and transdisciplinary education program. Produce graduates who are qualified, professional, competent, and in accordance with the needs of the nation for the present and the future.
- Indonesian Student
- Graduates of S1 / Diploma 4 and S2 / Master of Applied / Specialist Programs accredited by BAN PT (accreditation certificates obtained at graduation or recent accreditation certificate from study program) except for graduates prior to 2004
- Graduates of PTN / PTS Institution accredited by BAN PT (for graduates in 2015 and thereafter) by enclosing copy of accreditation certificate of institution PT (AIPT) or copy of AIPT application letter to BAN PT.
- Indonesian Graduates Undergraduate and / or Masters level or equivalent from abroad then the equalization follows the rules Kemenristek dikti RI.
- International Student
- Received recommendation from KBRI from the country of origin of prospective students
- Having a copy of diploma and transcript (transcript equivalent to 3.75) for both undergraduate and master’s degree (in English)
- International Student must have a Letter of Permit / Approval from the Government of the Republic of Indonesia in accordance with their authority, if it has been accepted as a prospective student at UNAIR
- GPA of Master Degree or specialist, must be higher than 3.25 or equivalent
- Master and/or Bachelor Graduate (one of them is in the field of Health), or Graduate from Program Specialist 1 (multidisciplinary).
DOCTORATE STUDY PROGRAM FLAGSHIP
- Program by research. Prospective Doctor already directly follow the existing research tree at Faculty Of Dental Medicine Universitas Airlangga
- Shorter Study Period. Students of Doctoral candidate are always in guidance of promoter and copopotor during conducting research, which is in accordance with the supervising research tree.
- No Regular Courses
- Getting Facility to attend National and International seminar
- Got facility of National and International journal publication
LIST OF PROFESSORS
- Prof.Dr. ADIORO SOETOJO ,drg.,MS., Sp.KG(K)
- Prof.Dr. ANITA YULIATI ,drg.,M.Kes.
- Prof. R.M COEN PRAMONO DANUDININGRAT drg.,SU., Sp.BM(K).,FICS.
- Prof. Dr. DIAH SAVITRI ERNAWATI ,drg., M.Si.,Sp.PM
- Prof.Dr. ISTIATI ,drg.,MS.
- Prof.Dr. JENNY SUNARIANI ,drg.,MS.
- Prof.Dr. LATIEF MOODUTO ,drg.,MS., Sp.KG(K)
- Prof.Dr. MANDOJO RUKMO ,drg.,M.Sc., Sp.KG(K)
- Prof.Dr. PETER AGUS ,drg.Sp.BM(K)
- Prof. SENO PRADOPO ,drg.,SU.,Ph.D., Sp.KGA(K)
- Prof.Dr. SRI KUNARTI ,drg.,MS., SpKG(K)
- Prof. THALCA ,drg.,MHPEd.,PhD.,Sp.Ort(K)
- Prof. Dr. TUTI KUSUMANINGSIH ,drg.,M.Kes
- Prof.Dr. UTARI KRESNOADI ,drg.,MS., Sp.Pros(K)
- Prof.Dr. MIEKE SYLVIA M.A.R .,drg.,MS., Sp.Ort(K)
- Prof.Dr. M.RUBIANTO ,drg.,MS., Sp.Perio (K)
- Prof.Dr. RUSLAN EFFENDY ,drg.,MS., SpKG(K)
RESEARCH FRAME WORK
- Hydroxyapatite Bovine Tooth Graft combined with Hyaluronan as Regenerative Therapy for Alveolar Bone Defect
- rSLPI from Amnion Membrane as Biomaterial for Gingival Wound Healing
- Smart Biodegradable Metal Bone Scaffold as a Candidate for Alveolar Bone Replacement
- Synthesis, Characterization and In Vitro Analysis of Carbonate Apatite Gelatine Chitosan Scaffold As Biomaterial Candidate for Bone Regeneration
- In Vitro Analysis of Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cell (hUCMSCs) and Human Amniotic Mesenchmal Stem Cell (hAMCs) in Gelatin and Alginate Solution
- Demineralized Freeze – Dried Bovine Cortical Bone Membrane for Guided Bone Regeneration In Alveolaris Bone Defect
- The potency of hUCMSCs on osteoporosis mandibular bone regeneration therapy Troug Expression of Tgf beta1, RUNX 2 and osteoblast
- Utilization of Carp Fish for Periodontal Tissue Engineering
- BMP – 2 and bFGF Expression in Application of Mangosteen Peel Extract and Carbonate Apatite for Alveolar Bone Regeneration
- Xerostomia Therapy Due To Radiation Using Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell (BMSCs)
ORAL DISEASE IN HIV PATIENT
- Infection Profile and Guideline for Oral Candidiasis Therapy in HIV / AIDS Patient in Indonesia
- Prototype of Diagnostic Secretory Aspartyl Proteinase 3 Recombinant DNA Kit for Oral Candidiasis in HIV / AIDS Patient
- Role of HIV-1 TAT Protein as a Diagnostic Sign and Progress of HIV / AIDS Infection
- Lemon Citrus Extract as an Innovative Therapy of Oral Ulcer
- Natural Compund for Caries and Periodontitis Management
- Extrac Tumeric as Anti – Inflammation in wound Healing Process
- Seeking for the New Natural Compound for Preventive Medicine of Periodontal Disease by Regulating The Inflammatory Response in Gingival Ephithelium
- Effect of Extract Centella Asiatica in Neutrophil as Cell Effector Innate Immunity Through Cell Proliferation and Expression of Proinflammation Cytokine (TNF – α, IL- 1β, IL-8) on Severe Early Childhood Caries
- Mangosteen Peel (Gracinia Mangostanol) Extract as Growth Factor Stem Cells for Periodontitis therapy
- The Utilization of Theobroma Cacao Peel Extract as a Intracanal Irrigational in Root Canal Treatment
- Herbal Product Developments as Immunologic Therapy and Gene Mutation Analysis of Angiogenesis in Oral Carcinoma
- Mechanism of prevention of Squamous Cell carcinoma in Oral Cavity Through Inhibition of Transform Cell with Physical Exercise Intensity Moderate Interval
FAMILY DENTAL HEALTH
- Dental Health Status Identification of 5 and 12 years old children in East Java in 2017
- Severity Detection Kit for Oral Infectious Disease Using Biofilm on Tooth Surface
- Diagnostic Kit for Periodontal Disease detection
- Innovative Therapy for Class II Maloclusion Due to Dentocraniofacial Misdevelopment
- Microbiology Aspect of Early Prediction in Childhood Caries
- Prototype of Diagnostic Oligoprobe Interleukin- 10 Kit For Chronic Periodontitis Patients with Risk of Preeclampsia
- Saliva Based Diagnostic Kit and Holistic Management of Oral Infection
- Correlation of Periodontitis and Preterm Birth with Low Brithhweight
- Development of Prototype Diagnostic Kit for Aggressive Periodontitis
- Molecular Detection as Biomaker of Metal Exposure (Cr, Ni, and Co) on Dental Technicians in the Work Place
- Optimization of Photodynamic energy Dosage With High Power LEDs and Exogenous Organic Photosensitiser as A Preventive effort of Oral Disease
- Expression of The Antimicrobial Peptide Human Beta Defensin -1,2,3 (HBD-1,2,3) Saliva as Early Detection of Caries.
- Stability Test of Prototype Diagnostic Kit HLA – DRB1 for Pre symptomatic Detection of Dental Caries In Children
- Roles and functions Immune System Through The Proliferation of Limfosit and expression Of IL – 10, IFN gama,CD3,CD16,CD56,CD19,CD4,CD8,on Severe Early Childhood Caries
DENTINE PULP COMPLEX BIOLOGY