The Indonesian Qualification Framework (IQF) level 6 and 7, based on the Presidential Decree Number 8/2012, is described below.
1. Able to apply his area of expertise and utilize science, technology, and / or art in his field in solving problems and able to adapt to the situation faced
2. Mastering the theoretical concepts of subject matter knowledgein general and the theoretical concepts of special sections in the field of knowledge in depth, and able to formulate problem solving procedural
3. Be able to make informed decisions based on information and data analysis, and be able to provide guidance on choosing various alternative solutions independently and in groups
4. Responsible for self-employment and can given responsibility for the achievement of organizational work
1. Be able to plan and manage the resources under its responsibility, and evaluate comprehensively its work by utilizing science, technology, and / or art to produce strategic development steps organizations
2. Able to solve the problems of science, technology, and / or art in the field of science through a monodisciplinary approach
3. Able to research and make strategic decisions with full accountability and responsibility for all aspects that are under the responsibility of his area of expertise