PRELIMINARY: PROSTHODONTIC UPDATE 4
November 17, 2018
Fave Hotel MEX Surabaya
Jl. Mayjend. Prof. Dr. Moestopo No 47, Surabaya 60132 INDONESIA
Phone: +62 31 5030255. Fax: +62 31 5020256.
The development of Science and Technology (IPTEK) in the field of dental health in the past few decades is very fast due to the increasing demands of society. In addition, the community also demands to get better dental health services, so that a dentist cannot avoid increasingly competitive competition. Therefore, as a dentist must continuously improve their professionalism, one of which is by always adding the latest scientific information and following the development of new knowledge so that the knowledge and services provided will increase.
In order to achieve this goal, the Department of Prosthodontics at the Faculty of Dentistry at Airlangga University held a Prosthodontic Update 4 seminar to improve the quality of services in the health sector, especially in the field of dental health.
- Organizing a scientific seminar as a means to improve the ability of professionals to carry out their profession properly and correctly according to the development of science, materials, and dental technology.
- As a means of communication and interaction between the seminar participants to exchange information about dentistry.
The theme at this seminar was Improving Aesthetic and Functional Dentistry
All activities in the form of scientific lectures, hands on, dental equipment and materials exhibitions will be held at Fave Hotel MEX, Jl. Pregolan No. 1,3,5 Tegalsari, Surabaya.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The Prosthodontic Seminar Update4 will be attended by all dentists, dentistry students (S1, S2, S3) and specialist dentists and dental technicians who are estimated to be 200 people.
– Main scientific lecture with speakers from domestic dental experts.
– Hands on.
– Exhibition of materials, medicines and dental equipment.
- Short lecturer: Academics, practitioners, and producers of materials, medicines and dental equipment.
- Exhibitors: Producers of pharmaceuticals, ingredients, medicines and dental equipment.
Department of Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, Airlangga University.