Notice of Rescheduled Dates for 8th Hiroshima Conference and 6th Airlangga Joint Scientific Meeting in Dentistry (JSMiD)
Announcement of 8th Hiroshima Conference on Education and Science in Dentistry in conjunction with 6th Airlangga Joint Scientific Meeting in Dentistry
8th Hiroshima Conference and 6th Airlangga JSMid, originally scheduled on 16-17 March 2020 in Surabaya, Indonesia, was postponed due to the global coronavirus outbreak.
After careful consideration and discussion with Faculty of Dental Medicine, Airlangga University, we have made a final decision to hold the 8th Hiroshima Conference on Education and Science in conjunction with 6th Airlangga Joint Scientific Meeting in Dentistry (JSMiD) as the following schedule:
Period: Thursday, 22 to Friday, 23 October, 2020
Venue: JW Marriott Hotel Surabaya, Indonesia
We would be pleased if you kindly arrange your schedule to join the conference in Surabaya, Indonesia on the new dates.
- If you have completed your registration including payment of registration fees, your attendance will be automatically transferred to the new scheduled conference, 22-23 October; there is no need for registration cancellation procedures.
- A registration cancellation request after 1 July 2020 will not be refunded.
- If you are unable to join us on 22-23 October 2020 for any reason, please contact us by Tuesday, 30 June, 2020.
- Those who has submitted an abstract and received our acceptance will be kept in our submission files. If you are unable to attend the conference, please inform us on the withdrawal of your abstract by Tuesday, 30 June, 2020. If you would like to modify your submitted abstract, please send us an updated abstract by Tuesday, 30 June, 2020.
- For those who wish to submit a new abstract, submission deadline is 31 August, 2020.
Thank you for your kind understanding and continued support for the 8th Hiroshima Conference and 6th JSMiD. We look forward to seeing you at the conference in Surabaya this coming October.
This site will be updated each time new information becomes available. Please check back regularly for release updates.
|Dates||Thursday, 22 October – Friday 23 October 2020|
|Venue||JW Marriott Hotel, Surabaya, Indonesia|
|President||Dr. Koichi Kato, Dean, School of Dentistry, Hiroshima University (Department of Biomaterials, Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences); |
Dr. Darmawan Setijanto, Dean, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Airlangga University
|Chairperson||Dr. Kotaro Tanimoto, Department of Orthodontics and Craniofacial Developmental Biology, Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University; |
Dr. Udijanto Tedjosasongko, Head of Department of Pediatric Dentistry, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Airlangga University
|Secretariat||General Affairs Group (School of Dentistry), Kasumi Campus Management Support Office, Hiroshima University |
|Theme||“Sustainable development through information technology and BioDentistry – What can we learn at Hiroshima University? –”|
|Contents||Special Lectures, Sessions (clinical, education and research), Poster Presentation, Trader display|
|Welcome Reception||Date and time: 18:00 – 20:00, Monday, 16 March, 2020 |
Venue: Ballroom A, JW Marriott Hotel, Surabaya, Indonesia
|Registration Deadline||Thursday, 22 October 2020|
|Abstract Submission||Monday, 31 August 2020 (EXTENDED)|
Udijanto Tedjosasongko, drg., PhD., Sp.KGA(K)
Chairman; The Organizing Committee Office